We offer a 60 day warranty on our desktop computer, laptop, notebook and a 30 day warranty for printer repair services. Warranty is limited to the repair service we provided on the exact symptom(s) and problem(s) of the computer, laptop, notebook and/or printer.
4PCTechs, Inc. provides a one month warranty on parts. If you find a part defective, we will provide an exchange for that part. If we are not able to provide you with the replacement part, we will refund the price of the part. Please contact the respective manufacturer for further support.
No back orders are accepted. Shipping charges are not refunded. All freight is FOB origin. Unless otherwise directed, we will ship by the most cost-effective means.
When purchasing upgrade parts such as hard drives, memory modules, CD-ROM, CD-writers, modems, video cards, sound cards, etc. from 4PCTechs, Inc., your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the item for a refund (less shipping and handling plus any restocking fees that apply) within 3 days of the date of purchase. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be obtained before returning the item.
- Before returning any product to 4PCTechs, Inc., an RMA number must be obtained by completing an RMA form.
- The warranty period starts from the original date of purchase. RMA numbers are valid for 3 days only.
- Credit, refunds or replacements will be issued within 15 days of purchase. After 3 days, RMA numbers will be issued for replacement of defective items only.
- If products are returned without proper authorization, the customer will be responsible for arranging the pickup of this product.
- Ship all returns to 4PCTechs, Inc. freight is not prepaid. 4PCTechs, Inc. will not pay for any charges of incoming RMA shipments. 4PCTechs, Inc. will be responsible for shipping all replacement units to you.
- All parts must be in anti-static bags and packaged in the original packaging or manufacturer approved packaging. Be careful, poor packaging may void your warranty.
- The warranty will be voided on any product returned that has been visibly altered or damaged. Accidental or intentional damage or abuse will not be covered.
- If your package was damaged in shipping, notify the carrier upon delivery and contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
- Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
- Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
- Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
- Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
Terms and Conditions
Prices are updated frequently. Customers agree to the listed price at the time of purchase. When placing an order, customers agree to and accept these terms and conditions. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors. 4PCTechs, Inc. does not guarantee product compatibility and is not responsible for any errors that may inadvertently occur.
Return Policy and Warranty for Product
SELLER WARRANTS TO BUYER THAT THE MATERIAL TO BE DELIVERED HEREUNDER WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL, WORKMANSHIP, AND TITLE AND WILL BE OF KIND AND QUALITY DESCRIBED IN THE CONTRACT. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
If a product does not perform properly, it should be returned immediately with a report signed by a technician listing the equipment, serial number and the reasons and causes of unsatisfactory performance. 4PCTechs, Inc. will then inspect the returned items and claims and upon approval by the claims department, the appropriate credit will be issued. Claims for defects in material or workmanship will not be considered unless made in writing to SELLER within one year of ship/invoice date of material by 4PCTechs, Inc., and unless Buyer promptly discontinues use of such material. Material proving defective in the hands of Buyer, when used for purposes for which such material is intended will be replaced or credit will be allowed for the price thereof at Seller’s option. All 4PCTechs, Inc. toner products are guaranteed for one full year from the date of invoice/ship date to be free of manufacturing defects.
Returns will only be accepted during this period with a return authorization number only. All returns must be accompanied with return authorization form and original invoice provided by 4PCTechs, Inc.. Please complete and submit an RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) form at the 4PCTechs, Inc. website for faster processing. You may also call us at (818) 674-0615. All returns after 15 days of invoice will be processed for replacement only.
All non-defective products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Products will only be accepted if they are received in original condition and packaging. All products must be insured for the total value of the item when returned. We will not be responsible for uninsured returned products. 4PCTechs, Inc. will issue in house credit only to be used on future orders.
Shipping Claims for Damaged Product
- If you receive a product that has been obviously damaged during shipping, please refuse the shipment.
- If the damage is not found until after the carrier has left your premises, please call the carrier to file a claim.
- All discrepancies on orders must be made within 3 working days of receipt of the shipment.